Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Seriously funny

Please click on the link to Heidi's blog and read the post entitled "To my lovely one,"  for a letter that not one, but two of the women on the team received. When they showed this to me, I laughed harder than I have in months. Just try reading it out loud. 

Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving! We're having a team feast and soon I'll be heading to the Myhre's to help with the turkey (currently running around their yard). I managed to avoid the responsibility of cooking any of the main dishes, but I'm doing a few sides which will keep me busy for much of the afternoon and promise to be a real adventure since my oven neither closes fully nor has temperature readings. I hope that you all have a wonderful day and that you are able to spend it with people for whom you are truly thankful. 

1 comment:

Lou and Beth LaBrunda said...

Nathan -

Lou and I are truly thankful for you! Blessings on this special day. We love you and continue to hold you in our hearts and prayers daily.

Beth & Lou